Welcome to SAHRA’s Member Forum!
This forum is designed to enhance the SAHRA community by allowing members to share information. Our community and profession are stronger when we come together to achieve common goals and support each other.
By utilizing the forum, you agree to follow SAHRA’s forum guidelines outlined below. SAHRA reserves the sole right to remove any forum posts that do not abide by these guidelines or that SAHRA deems detrimental to the forum, to the SAHRA organization or SAHRA membership.
- Remain professional and respectful of other members at all times
- No offensive content, profanity or harmful language
- No self-promotion, spam or advertising
- No posting of copyright-infringing material
The forum will be monitored to ensure compliance with the guidelines. SAHRA cannot be held accountable for any misinformation that may be shared on the forum.
How to use the SAHRA Member Forum:
- Log-in to your member profile at www.sahra.org
- Under the Members-Only tab click on Member Forum, and then click on SAHRA Member Forum
- From here you can view and reply to posts, or create a new post by clicking on New Topic
Subscribe to the Member Forum
If you would like to receive email alerts when new forum posts are made, you will need to subscribe to the forum.
- From the homepage of the website, click on Member Forum, under the Members Only tab, and then click on SAHRA Member Forum
- Click on the Forum Actions box and then click Subscribe to Instant Updates and/or Subscribe to Digest.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO BE REDIRECTED TO THE FORUM
You must be signed into your membership account to participate