- Career Management
- Members Only
|Strategic HR Forum|
Purpose: Provide a valuable, discussion-based forum for high level, tenured HR thought leaders.
Schedule: 4:30 to 6:00 p.m. on Thursdays, 3rd week of odd months – 6 meetings per year.
Location: Member company conference room. Location will alternate to best fit member’s needs.
· SAHRA members
· Currently serves as a business partner to their organization
· Has a significant impact on organization’s strategy – OD, talent management, etc.
· One member per company
Sourcing of Members:
· Interested parties will need to complete the application below.
· The applications will be reviewed regularly and will be subject to approval by SAHRA’s Executive Committee.
Lead: Lori Raderschadt
Co-facilitator: Preet Kuar
Coordinator: Shannon Zajec
· 15-20 minutes: Networking and introductions
· 60 minutes: discussion on topic
Presenter facilitates the topic discussion, provides a brief overview to kick off discussion, provides thought starter questions to be sent to membership several weeks before meeting
· 10-15 minutes: select next topic, presenter, hosting company/location, process, logistics